Some of these resources require a referral. Single Stop is recognized as a referral partner.
- United Way- In collaboration with the Department of Public Health, United Way’s Mass 2-1-1 statewide consumer hotline will continue to provide consumer help during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
The Single Stop Office has information about the availability of emergency childcare. In addition, emergency assistance funds may be requested to help cover the cost of childcare.
- ABCD - 617-567-8855
- ABCD Head Start - 781-397-8071
- Child Care Choices of Boston - 617-542-5437
- Child Care Circuit - 978-686-4288 - Financial assistance to eligible families seeking care at early education and care or out of school time programs
- Child Care Financial Assistance - 877-211-6277
- Massachusetts Child Care Resource and Referral agencies
- Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) - 800-249-2007 - Contact your DTA caseworker for eligibility
- Dorchester Head Start - 617-929-6200
- Family Aid of Boston - 617-542-7286
- Harriet Tubman House - 617-536-8610
- Healthy Families (A Children’s Trust Program) - Community-based pregnancy and parenting resources
- Income Eligible Child Care - 617-988-6600 - Subsidized child care for low-income working families
- Room To Grow - 617-859-4545 - Support for low-income families with babies newborn to age three
- Shattuck Child Care Center - 617-942-2018 | firstname.lastname@example.org - Child care for children ages 15 months to 6 years old
- Sitters for Scholars - Free and low-cost evening babysitting services for low-income parents attending college
- United South End Settlements - 617-375-8150 - Child care for children ages 3 months through 5 years
- YWCA - 617-585-5400 - email@example.com