Community College Credit Building Initiative (CCCBI)
Save Money – Prioritize Spending – Build Credit
Do you want to gain financial knowledge and feel more confident and financially secure? BHCC has been partnering with the Community College Credit Building Initiative (CCCBI) to provide you with a financial wellness program.
CCBI provides the financial webinars and one-on-one financial coaching that can help students work towards achieving their financial goals.
View the May newsletter.
Social, Health & Financial Resources
- FAFSA - Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to apply for financial aid for college.
The Debt Relief Fund is designed to help employees having a tough time stretching their paycheck to cover their bills due to overwhelming debt. Types of unsecured debt include credit cards, personal bank loans or gas credit cards. Imagine how different life would be without overwhelming ebt payments? Find out which program you qualify for, how much your upfront monthly savings will be, and what your debt free graduation date will be
The minimum debt we can accept is $6,000. A minimum debt of $1,000 per account.Schedule an Appointment
- Free Tax Preparation - Get free assistance in filing your state and federal taxes through the IRS-approved programs
- Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath) - Learn about a free program offered through Economic Mobility Pathways (EMPath). The CFO program puts you in charge of creating your own path to economic independence. Work with a coach for up to five years to make a plan to achieve your own goals for yourself and your family.
- Consumer Credit Financial Counseling - We offer private counseling services as well as workshops to help you establish and achieve your financial goals. Access free credit scores and reports, and learn to build your assets and manage debt.
- Free financial advice from financial professionals to help with questions about taxes, debt, budgeting through uAspire and ComPsych
- Reach out to ComPsych today: Phone: 866.615.3045 or 800.697.0353, Online: Guidanceresources.com, App: GuidanceNow, WebID: uAspire
- findyourfunds.org - You could get thousands of dollars in federal tax dollars and COVID payments. You can have no income or low income to get this money. You can apply today, even if you don’t usually file taxes or haven’t filed in the last few years. New rules have made more people eligible for this money!