Boston Welcome Back Center
- Were you a nurse in your homeland?
- Do you want to be a nurse in Massachusetts?
- Are you having trouble getting licensed here?
The Boston Welcome Back Center can help you.
We assist nurses trained in other countries to become registered nurses in Massachusetts. Many internationally educated nurses come to Massachusetts and find it difficult to obtain a license to practice here. The process can be complicated and involves working with several different agencies, filling out forms and sometimes meeting additional educational requirements.
If you were a nurse in another country and are a current Massachusetts resident and want to be a nurse in Massachusetts, we can help you. The Boston Welcome Back Center Education Case Managers assist participants with Individualized Case Management support that may include assistance with:
- Having your nursing credentials evaluated
- Prepare for your English exam
- Prepare for your licensure exam
- Obtain your Massachusetts nursing license
The Boston Welcome Back Center’s objective is to Welcome Back nurses, from around the world, to the nursing profession here in Massachusetts.