Donate to the DISH
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the DISH Food Pantry is seeing an increase in usage and need among students. Any donations are incredibly helpful and appreciated. The majority of our inventory is from the Greater Boston Food Bank, which means that our donation needs are very specific.
Please visit our Amazon Wish List or see below for our most-needed items. We are only able to accept mail-in donations at this time. Please direct donations to DISH Food Pantry, 250 New Rutherford Avenue, Boston, MA, 02129.
You may also donate monetarily to the BHCC Foundation. Please select “Student Hunger Assistance Fund” as a designation.
- We are only accepting mail-in donations at this time.
- All donations must be unopened and unexpired.
- Please only donate items that you would purchase for your own family/children.
Most Needed Items:
- Baby food, snacks, formula, and diapers
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, allergen-free products (snacks, pasta, etc.)
- Single-serve oatmeal packets
- Granola bars/other single-serve snacks
- Cleaning supplies (soap, paper towels, etc.)
- Full-sized hygiene products (lotion, shaving cream, shampoo/conditioner)
- Tea/coffee bags