Semester Registration Information
New students must apply to the College before registering.
Register for fall 2023 classes by June 2 to be automatically entered to win a free class -- $690 value!
*To be eligible, you must be enrolled in at least 3 credits for spring 2023 and register for at least 3 credits for fall 2023 by June 2.
Plan Your Summer and Fall Class Schedule
Summer 2023 course registration begins March 28 and Fall registration begins April 11. View your assigned registration date, find the name of your advisor or advising department, and plan your course schedule all in BHCCselfservice.
If you cannot find the name of your assigned advisor or department, please send an email to email@example.com.
How to Search for Classes
- Use "Search for courses and course Sections" online through BHCCselfservice
- Choose the subject you’d like to browse to view all results.
- Use the filters along the left side of the screen to filter by location, term, day/time and more.
- When you’ve found the course you’re looking for, click “View Available Sections” to see what is available during the selected semester, including each section’s number of available seats, day/time, room number and instructor.
- Click on the section number hyperlink to open even more information on the course, like prerequisites, course description and textbook requirements.
POP IN to Plan and Register for Fall Classes!
Register for fall classes during a POP IN session for a chance to win $100 toward books. One winner will be awarded for each session.
- Tuesday, April 11, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 14, 12 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 18, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 21, 12 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
All sessions are held in Advising & LifeMap, E-235, on the Charlestown Campus. You don't need to sign up; just POP by to meet with an advisor and enjoy some snacks!
Sponsored by the Pathways Grant