New students must apply to the College before registering.
Plan Your Fall Class Schedule
View your assigned registration date, find the name of your advisor or advising department, and plan your course schedule all in BHCCselfservice.
If you cannot find the name of your assigned advisor or department, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Search for Classes
- Use "Search for courses and course Sections" online through BHCCselfservice
- Choose the subject you’d like to browse to view all results.
- Use the filters along the left side of the screen to filter by location, term, day/time and more.
- When you’ve found the course you’re looking for, click “View Available Sections” to see what is available during the selected semester, including each section’s number of available seats, day/time, room number and instructor.
- Click on the section number hyperlink to open even more information on the course, like prerequisites, course description and textbook requirements.