Hybrid Dental Assisting Technician Program with Clinical Externship, NON-900E
- This is a hybrid course with an assigned course instructor and mentor.
- Full time students must attend class 20 hours per week and can complete the program in as little as four weeks. Schedule: Monday and Wednesday.
- Part time students can take 8-16 weeks.
- The hybrid option allows you to take the “classroom” portion remotely via pre-recorded and live webinar sessions. Students will be assigned to a clinical setting at a later date and upon completion of the training. Students who take an online course should be self-motivated to learn and have access to the internet.
- Upon successful completion of the course, students may elect to request an externship placement from their course instructor or mentor. The externship is 40 hours and is recommended. Externships provide students with practical experience.
- It is recommended students elect to take the national exam upon completion of the online component of the course. Check with your course instructor for details. Passing the national exam enhances your resume and makes you a stronger candidate when applying for jobs.
- Your course startup instructions and e-book will be emailed to you within three days of registration.
National Certification: This program meets the necessary requirements to take the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB) Radiology Health and Safety (RHS) Examination.
Clinical Externship: As part of this Dental Assisting program, you will be eligible to participate in a 40 hour clinical externship.
Within five days of registration, students will receive their course start-up instructions and e-book. Students may begin the course as soon as they receive these materials.
|Section||Dates||Days and Times||Instructor||Fee||Register|
|NON-900E-01||Feb 8 - Apr 5||
This course is Asynchronous
|NON-900E-02||Apr 12 - Jun 7||
Full-time students: Mondays and Wednesdays
Part-time students: Asynchronous
(Ends April 7)