Bunker Hill Community College

Bunker Hill Community College Mobile and Tablet Version

International Forms

The Guide to Admissions outlines the requirements for students who wish to attend Bunker Hill Community College on F-1 student visas.

If you need to complete a paper application, please fill out all forms completely before submitting them to the International Center. However, we encourage you to apply online.

F-1 Student Employment Forms and Handouts

Additional Resources

Bunker Hill Community College provides assistance to students who have completed secondary school but do not meet the college's English proficiency requirement. Students who do not fulfill the College’s English proficiency requirement can apply to Bunker Hill Community College, however after reviewing the application a conditional acceptance letter will be issued to the student. The application materials will be sent to EC Boston, a English language school where the student will study to improve their English skills.

EC Language School – Boston will issue an I-20 to the student for English language studies. On arrival in the US, the student will study at EC Boston until they are proficient in English. Once the student is proficient in English they will be eligible to begin their studies at BHCC.

Contact and Hours

The International Center is providing services from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Charlestown Campus
Room E236
Phone: 617-228-2460
Fax: 617-228-2442
Email: international@bhcc.edu