Academic Records Forms

Add / Change Program Form
For advising assistance, please visit Advising & LifeMap for more information about contacting an advisor.

College Withdrawal Form
Please log into Self-Service and navigate to Academics from the menu in the top left corner. The College Withdrawal Form and upload page is located there. Please follow the instructions exactly to submit a valid form.

Additional Forms

MassTransfer and Joint Admissions links



Charlestown Campus
Second Floor, B-Building
Phone: 617-228-2403
Fax: 617-228-2082

Office Hours
Mon-Thu, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Fri, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.