New International Student Enrollment Checklist
- Access your acceptance letter at hobsonsradius.com/ssc/zx670mkk0x6G0x670G3O.ssc
- Visit the Assessment website bhcc.edu/assessment to determine if you need to test. If yes, use the resources on the website to prepare.
- If you have earned college/university credits and would like to transfer them towards your BHCC degree/certificate, please see the Transfer Office web site at bhcc.edu/transfer
- Review the information about payment methods and deadlines at bhcc.edu/studentpayment
- You are expected to pay for one semester of tuition and health insurance when you arrive. Estimated costs are:
- Summer Tuition: $2,352
- Fall Tuition: $4,704 + Health insurance for one year ~$2,000 = Total ~$6,704
- Spring Tuition: $4,704 + Health insurance for one semester ~$1,200 = Total ~$5,904
- (Costs are estimated based on full time enrollment and subject to change)
- Arrival in Boston – We recommend for you to arrive in Boston two weeks before the start of the semester to allow enough time for class registration and for you to settle in.
- Housing – Make sure to arrange for housing before departing your home country. For more information visit bhcc.edu/internationalcenter/practicalmatters/
- If you are required to, but have not yet done so, complete the College Placement Test bhcc.edu/assessment
- All new international students must attend:
- Advising and Registration Session. At this orientation you will met with an academic advisor and register for classes.
- New Student Day. For information on Advising and Registration Session and New Student Day please see bhcc.edu/orientation
- Mandatory Immigration Check-in Session. You will receive an email with an invitation for you to sign up.
- Be ready to pay for your courses by the deadline. Visit bhcc.edu/studentpayment for deadlines.
- Pay in full at your myBHCC account and select pay on my account; or
- Create a BHCC automatic payment plan online on your myBHCC account (first payment due at time of plan creation plus a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee); or
- Submit a third party commitment or sponsorship letter to the Student Central Office; or
- Pay via international wire transfer, see bhcc.edu/internationalpayments. If you choose this option, you must start the process before leaving your country. Please email us at email@example.com with the receipt confirmation of your transfer.
- You must purchase BHCC-sponsored student health insurance. To learn more, visit the insurance page bhcc.edu/healthinsurance
- Submit proof of immunization to Student Central
- Purchase your books at bhcc.bncollege.com
- Transportation: If you will be driving please see information for parking pass at bhcc.edu/parking. if you will be taking public transportation and would like to purchase a semester pass please see bhcc.edu/handbook/campusresources. For more information on public transportation in Massachusetts please see www.mbta.com
- Review the academic calendar at bhcc.edu/academic-calendar for important dates and deadlines.
We look forward to seeing you on campus.