New International Student Enrollment Checklist
From home any time
- Access your acceptance letter to find your BHCC ID and username. Your password is the last six digits of your BHCC student ID. Use your username and password to log in to your BHCC email and your myBHCC account.
- Visit the Assessment website to determine if you need to test. If yes, use the resources on this website to prepare for the test.
- If you have earned college credits in the US, submit an official transcript. If you have completed college credits from an institution outside of the United States, submit an official course-by-course evaluation of your university transcripts.
- Review the information on payment options and deadlines for payment. You are expect to pay for one semester of tuition and health insurance.
Estimated costs are:
- Summer - Tuition $2,352
- Fall - Tuition $4,704 + Health insurance for one year $2,000
- Spring - Tuition $4,704 + Health insurance for one semester $1,200
- If you are required to, but have not yet done so, complete College Placement Testing.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Attend an Advising & Registration Session after testing. If you do not need to test, or are requesting transfer credits you should bring a copy of your unofficial college transcript. You’ll meet with an advisor and register for classes.
- Then attend a New Student Day. Bring your fall class schedule and valid government-issued photo ID (passport) so you can get your BHCC Student ID.
- Attend one of the mandatory immigration check-in sessions offered on:
- May 22, 2018, 10 a.m., Room E-230
- May 29, 2018, 2 p.m., Room E-230
- August 7, 2018, 10 a.m., Room E-230
- August 15, 2018, 2 p.m., Room E-230
- August 22, 2018, 10 a.m., Room E-230
- August 23, 2018, 2 p.m., Room E-230
- August 27, 2018, 10 a.m., Room E-230
- August 29, 2018, 2 p.m., Room E-230
- Be ready to pay for your courses by the deadline:
- Pay in full at your myBHCC account; or
- Create a BHCC automatic payment plan online (first payment due at time of plan creation plus a $35 non-refundable enrollment fee); or
- You must purchase BHCC-sponsored student health insurance.
- International Students who are covered by insurance carriers outside the U.S. and by foreign National Health Service programs are deemed not to have coverage comparable to coverage under a qualifying student health insurance program and cannot waive the health insurance provided by the College. Visit the health insurance page for additional information.
- Submit proof of immunization to Student Central Office.
- Purchase your books.
- Purchase your parking pass online.
- Attend all of your classes.
- Review the academic calendar for important dates and deadlines.
We look forward to seeing you on campus.