Welcome to the Division of Academic Support and College Pathway Programs!
The Division of Academic Support and College Pathway Programs (ASCPP) provides effective, dynamic and student-centered services designed to guide and support the process of achieving academic and personal success. ASCPP strives to achieve this through three primary avenues: 1) academic support services, 2) individualized learning opportunities and 3) college pathway programs.
Each student is a unique learner and the Division is dedicated to working collectively to meet the individual needs of students, ensuring a respectful and supportive learning environment, which enhances the classroom experience and values the diversity of the College community.
The Division of Academic Support and College Pathway Programs offers a number of unique programs and services.
Academic Support Services
- Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC) - Tutoring services offered in multiple subjects
- Language Lab - Multimedia language learning
- College Connection - Academic support for Developmental reading and writing courses
- Student Success Program - TRIO program providing academic support and transfer assistance to accepted students
Individualized Learning Opportunities
- Center for Self-Directed Learning - Flexibly scheduled courses
- Prior Learning Assessment - Earn college credit for outside learning and experience
College Pathway Programs
- Dual Enrollment Program - Earn high school and college credit simultaneously
- Malden High School Satellite
The Division also supports the work of several grant-funded programs, housed at BHCC: