MathSpace (For Developmental Math)
Now in Room E234
For students taking a Developmental Math course (Math 093/097/098/099 and Developmental Cluster Courses), as well as the Hi-Set (https://hiset.ets.org), the MathSpace is a great resource for achieving success.
The MathSpace features:
- Four rooms equipped with 50 computer terminals for students to complete math homework assignments.
- Four Black and White, Laser Printers for student printing, one printer in each of the four rooms.
- Tool such as Pearson's MyMathLab (for Math 093, Math 097, and Math 099), Open Learning Initiative (Carnegie Mellon University for Math 098 Pre-Statistics) can be used to work on homework assignments.
- Students can use the MathSpace to access video lectures (please bring your own headphones), animations and multimedia textbooks to improve their understanding of course content.
- Students can learn how to use specialized math software such as Mini Tab (used in Math 098), Mathematica 8, MathType, TI Interactive, Sketchpad and Derive.
- If you need help with College Level Mathematics please see the TASC Center in room E174 under the Library. (https://www.bhcc.edu/tasc/)