MathSpace is here to help!
MathSpace is committed to supporting students. Email Kenneth Steinman email@example.com and Louis Gregoire at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of us will respond quickly and provide support by email, phone, or WebEx.
MathSpace will support students under any circumstances. However if you have a webcam (or even a microphone), a PC or Mac, and home internet connection, we can help you set up WebEx for online tutoring services.
In addition to emailing Kenneth Steinman or Louis Gregoire for a tutoring appointment, please visit our virtual office for help with one of our Math Specialists.
Virtual Office Location: https://bhcc.webex.com/meet/mathspace1
Virtual Office Hours
Monday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tuesday 10 a.m-4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Friday 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
For students taking a Developmental Math course (Math 093/097/098/099 and Developmental Cluster Courses), as well as the Hi-Set (https://hiset.ets.org), the MathSpace is a great resource for achieving success.
The MathSpace features:
- Four rooms equipped with 50 computer terminals for students to complete math homework assignments.
- Four Black and White, Laser Printers for student printing, one printer in each of the four rooms.
- Tool such as Pearson's MyMathLab (for Math 093, Math 097, and Math 099) , Luhmen OHM, Open Learning Initiative (Carnegie Mellon University for Math 098 Pre-Statistics) can be used to work on homework assignments.
- Students can use the MathSpace to access video lectures (please bring your own headphones), animations and multimedia textbooks to improve their understanding of course content.
- If you need help with College Level Mathematics please see the TASC Center in room E174 under the Library. (https://www.bhcc.edu/tasc/)