The Library Has the Following New Subscriptions:
Mometrix -Test Prep ebooks
Access to databases is not limited to on-campus and from a desktop. You can now add a database app to your mobile device, and you can also access the databases from off-campus.
Click the following link to get a search box that allows you to search in specific journals, resulting in showing the databases that include the journals: EBSCO's Full Text Finder
Click HERE for a list of Current Print Periodicals and Newspapers (which can be found in our Circulating collection - please ask at the Lending Services desk for the exact location)
Click here for a list of WEBSITES (like the Internet Archive and Project Gutenberg) that provide free and open content.
eBook Collection - from EBSCO.
eBook Academic Collection - from EBSCO.
- This growing subscription package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary e-books representing a broad range of academic subjects. The breadth of information available through this package ensures that students and scholars will have access to information relevant to their research needs.
- Offering more than 180,000 e-books, this collection includes titles from leading university presses such as Oxford University Press, MIT Press, State University of New York Press, Cambridge University Press, University of California Press, McGill-Queen's University Press, Harvard University Press and many others. Additional academic publishers include Elsevier, Ashgate Publishing, Taylor & Francis, Sage Publications and John Wiley & Sons.
eBook Community College Collection - from EBSCO. Focused on the academic and trade information needs of community colleges, this multidisciplinary collection contains nearly 60,000 e-books, including thousands of workforce development titles from notable publishers including, Packt Publishing, Emereo and Charles C Thomas Publishers. The collection covers key subject areas including humanities, social sciences, business, science, technology and literary criticism.
ebrary (ProQuest Ebook Central)
Mometrix - Test preparation eBooks
Salem Press eBooks - The Salem Press eBook collection provides access to multiple reference titles covering Literature, Health, Science, and History. The full text of all titles can be searched, browsed, printed, and downloaded.
Credo Reference - A collection of encyclopedias and reference sources. Also includes Mind Map, Credo's brainstorming tool.
- American Journal of Distance Education
- American Journal of Nursing
- American Literature
- American Quarterly
- Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- College Mathematics Journal
- Community & Junior College Libraries
- Community College Journal of Research and Practice
- TDR/The Drama Review
- Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Journal of Learning Disabilities
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
- Journal of Popular Film and Television
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
- Journal of Transcultural Nursing
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Journal of Web Librarianship
- Laboratory Medicine
- Library Journal
- Literacy Research and Instruction
- Mathematics Magazine
- Men in Nursing
- New England Quarterly
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing for Women's Health
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Science Quarterly
- Physics Teacher
- Psychiatric Services
- Science Online
- TESOL Journal
JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) - Peer reviewed scientific video journal.
- JoVE Journal: Biology
- JoVE Journal: Environment
- JoVE Journal: Genetics
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Environmental Science
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Advanced Biology
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Basic Biology
Kanopy - Fiction and non-fiction streaming movies database.
Videatives - Database of short videos geared toward Early Childhood Education.