Databases: By Resource Type
The Library Has the Following New Subscriptions:
Access to databases is not limited to on-campus and from a desktop. You can now add a database app to your mobile device, and you can also access the databases from off-campus.
Click HERE for a list of Current Print Periodicals and Newspapers (which can be found in our Circulating collection - please ask at the Lending Services desk for the exact location)
Click here for a list of WEBSITES (like the Internet Archive and Project Gutenberg) that provide free and open content.
eBook Collection - from EBSCO.
eBook Academic Collection - from EBSCO.
eBook Community College Collection - from EBSCO.
ebrary (ProQuest Ebook Central)
Salem Press eBooks - The Salem Press eBook collection provides access to multiple reference titles covering Literature, Health, Science, and History. The full text of all titles can be searched, browsed, printed, and downloaded.
Credo Reference - A collection of encyclopedias and reference sources. Also includes Mind Map, Credo's brainstorming tool.
- American Journal of Distance Education
- American Journal of Nursing
- American Literature
- American Quarterly
- Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- College Mathematics Journal
- Community & Junior College Libraries
- Community College Journal of Research and Practice
- TDR/The Drama Review
- Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) - NEW
- Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Journal of Learning Disabilities
- Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
- Journal of Popular Film and Television
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services
- Journal of Transcultural Nursing
- Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Journal of Web Librarianship
- Laboratory Medicine
- Library Journal
- Literacy Research and Instruction
- Mathematics Magazine
- Men in Nursing
- New England Journal of Medicine
- New England Quarterly
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing for Women's Health
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Science Quarterly
- Physics Teacher
- Psychiatric Services
- Science Online
JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) - Peer reviewed scientific video journal.
- JoVE Journal: Biology
- JoVE Journal: Environment
- JoVE Journal: Genetics
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Environmental Science
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Advanced Biology
- JoVE Science Education Bundle: Basic Biology
Kanopy - Fiction and non-fiction streaming movies.
Videatives - Database of short videos geared toward Early Childhood Education.