Resources, Testing and Vaccination Sites
Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics This Summer
BHCC is committed to helping make vaccines more available to our communities and neighborhoods. Vaccine clinics are being scheduled throughout the summer at the Charlestown campus. These clinics are open to the BHCC community and the public.
Get your vaccine and you’ll be eligible to enter into the state’s Vaxmillions to win one of five $1 million prizes, as well as BHCC’s Vaccination Promotion for a $1,000 credit to your student account for Fall 2021 or a $1,000 donation in your name to the College's food pantry for faculty and staff.
Charlestown Campus clinics at the B Lobby from 2 - 6 p.m.:
- 7.14.21: Stop & Shop and USDOE Clinic (first dose Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12+ and the one-dose Johnson & Johnson, for ages 18+) Grab and go ice cream will be available for visitors of the Vaccine Clinic
- 8.04.21: Stop & Shop and USDOE Clinic (Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12+ and the one-dose Johnson & Johnson, for ages 18+)
- 8.25.21: Stop & Shop and USDOE Clinic (Pfizer vaccine, for ages 12+ and the one-dose Johnson & Johnson, for ages 18+)
Register to get your vaccine, walk-ins are also welcome.
Chelsea Senior Center (Behind Fire Station across from City Hall)
- Mondays, 2-6 p.m.; Fridays, 3-7p.m.; Sat/Sun, 10-5p.m.
- Vaccines Available: Pfizer (for ages 12+) – 1st and 2nd shots. One-Dose Johnson & Johnson (for ages 18+) Walk-up or Register by calling 3-1-1 (617-466-4209)
COVID-19 Education Panel Discussion with Mass General Brigham Medical Doctors
Watch the panel discussion with Mass General Brigham on COVID-19 and the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.