The Hospitality Program at BHCC prepares students to enter the diverse and exciting field of food service. It offers an intense curriculum that provides training in the techniques of food preparation, and fine pastry arts.
Students develop professionalism and confidence that enable them to understand and maintain the highest standards needed for working in the food service industry.
Why enroll in this program?
- Acquire knowledge necessary to be successful in a restaurant or hotel kitchen, the kitchens of other food services for business and industry dining, healthcare facilities and schools.
- Develop Digital Literacy Skills (computer basics)
- Obtain ServSafe certification* (food safety and sanitation)
- Meeting of Employer & Specific Skills Training Expert Guest Speakers
*This certification provides students with the background necessary to establish and maintain sanitation standards for foodservice operations.
Starting May 4, 2022 – June 22, 2022
- Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
All materials included free for participant.
- The tuition is free for Boston Residents*
- $299.00 for other cities and towns residents. (limited seats).
* 15 seats held for Boston residents until May 1 and then seats will open for fee-based students.
The program is funded by the City of Boston Office of Workforce Development through the Neighborhood Jobs Trust.(NJT)
Workforce & Economic Development
70 Everett Avenue
Chelsea, MA 02150