Calendar Results Section
Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Join the Admissions & Recruitment department to learn about
- Central Processing Certificate
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Paramedic Studies - Associate in Science
- Paramedic Certificate
- Patient Care Technician Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Surgical Technology - Associate in Science
- Certified Nursing Aid - Courses
These Programs of Study or Certificates are offered at the Chelsea Campus and are part of the Health Pathway at Bunker Hill Community College.
Details about the application process, each program's admissions requirements, application deadlines and career outlook will be shared. We will also review clinical affiliations and clinical requirements.
This is a mandatory information session for applicants applying to programs listed above.
BHCC will be open Tuesday, August 29 from 11:30 a.m.- 6p.m. - in-person and virtually - for new and returning students. This event will include a special info session on MassReconnect - a program that provides free community college for adults 25 and older who do not already have a college degree.
Visit us to:
- Apply for admission and drop off documentation (transcripts, etc.)
- Speak to Admissions staff for help choosing your educational pathway
- Apply for financial aid and get your billing and tuition payment questions answered
- Get help completing your testing requirements the same day
- Meet with an advisor to plan and register for classes - register early to get the classes you want at the times that best fit your schedule
- Learn about the special programs, services and opportunities we provide
Join a group session to learn about BHCC programs and admissions process.
Our Admissions staff will walk you through of all of the benefits and opportunities that are available to you by becoming a student at BHCC. We will cover information about how to apply, overview of our 100+ Associate Degree & Certificate programs and the various student engagement and student recourses we have on campus to support you and your educational goals. We look forward to seeing you soon!