Virtual Orientation for Spring Students
Welcome to Bunker Hill Community College! Through this virtual orientation, we will provide you with an overview of the college, share with you some of the opportunities we have to help you be successful, inform you about important policies and procedures, and prepare you for a great experience at BHCC and beyond. This orientation is self-paced, which means you can go through it at a time that works best for you. You can view the segments all at once, or at different times. And the best part is, you do not have to worry about writing everything down or remembering everything: this orientation will remain posted, and will be updated throughout the Summer.
You will meet…
- Our college President, Dr. Pam Eddinger, who will welcome you to the college and share some information regarding what to expect at BHCC.
- Our Dean of Students, Dr. Julie Elkins, will explain how important you are in adding value to the college community.
- Our Student Government President, David Kim Ernesto Brady, who will explain the role of Student Government and how you can get involved on
- Student Affairs staff will share all of the special programs and opportunities we have to help you get more connected and have a successful college experience.
- The Community Engagement Division of our Campus Police Department will highlight special programs they offer and tips for staying safe.
Ultimately we will show you how the choices you make can impact your experience, and how you can make decisions that contribute to the rich diversity of our amazing college community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call 617-228-2260 or email email@example.com.