Newbury College Students
BHCC Welcomes Newbury College Students
Bunker Hill Community College is here to assist students during this transitional time. If you were enrolled at or accepted to Newbury College, we’re here to help you with enrolling in classes at BHCC to complete your degree.
An Admissions representative will be on the Newbury College campus on the following dates and times:
|Thursday, February 7||12-3 p.m.||College Fair @ Newbury College|
|Thursday, February 21||1-2 p.m.||BHCC Information Session @ Newbury College|
If you would like to see us when we are on Newbury College campus, please attend one of our upcoming information sessions or contact email@example.com to set-up a time to meet with an Admissions team member.
General Admissions Information Sessions
All dates are Thursday from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the LifeMap Lab, E235, on the BHCC Charlestown Campus
|Thursday, February 7||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||LifeMap E235||Register|
|Thursday, March 7||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||LifeMap E235||Register|
|Thursday, April 11||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||LifeMap E235||Register|
|Thursday, May 9||5:30 - 6:30 p.m.||LifeMap E235||Register|
In the meantime, here are more details about studying at BHCC
- BHCC offers more than 100 academic programs, including associate degrees and certificates. View our Programs of Study.
- Visit our Financial Aid office in Student Central to learn more about payment options. Our FAFSA school code is 011210.
- BHCC shares articulation agreements with many four-year colleges and universities. Learn how you can save money through an Associate to Bachelor’s Degree transfer pathway and other transfer opportunities.
- Visit our Center for Self-Directed Learning (CSDL) webpage to learn more about flexible or self-study program options.
- Our Prior Learning Assessment program (PLA) helps students determine whether learning which occurred before they reached BHCC is eligible for academic credit here. Visit their webpage to learn more.