Welcome to Bunker Hill Community College! Through this virtual orientation, we will provide you with an overview of the college, share with you some of the opportunities we have to help you be successful, inform you about important policies and procedures, and prepare you for a great experience at BHCC and beyond. This orientation is self-paced, which means you can go through it at a time that works best for you. You can view the segments all at once, or at different times. And the best part is, you do not have to worry about writing everything down or remembering everything: this orientation will remain posted, and will be updated when necessary.
You will meet…
- Our college President, Dr. Pam Eddinger, who will welcome you to the college and share some information regarding what to expect at BHCC.
- Our Dean of Students, Dr. Julie Elkins, will explain how important you are in adding value to the college community.
- Student Affairs staff will share all of the special programs and opportunities we have to help you get more connected and have a successful college experience.
- The Community Engagement Division of our Campus Police Department will highlight special programs they offer and tips for staying safe.
Ultimately we will show you how the choices you make can impact your experience, and how you can make decisions that will contribute to the rich diversity of our amazing college community. For login or other issues, please contact the Dean of Students: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is how to log into your BHCC Virtual Orientation:
- Step One: To log in, please use this link: https://orientation.bhcc.edu/
- Step Two: Click on Student Log In
- Step Three: Fill in your BHCC Username and click Continue.
- Step Four: Fill in your BHCC password and click Continue.
- Step Five: Log In and go through the virtual orientation.
*Please note you do not need to complete the program in one sitting. You can stop, take a break, log in later, and start where you left off.