Textbook Assistance Program (TAP)
Welcome to the Spring 2020 Semester! We know that securing textbooks and codes can be challenging, so in collaboration with the Student Government Association and Student Financial Services, we are proud to continue to offer the Textbook Assistance Program. This spring, there will be two separate parts of TAP:
- Used Textbook Inventory (NO CODES)
- Bookstore Voucher Program
Used Textbook Inventory (NO CODES)
- Select one (1) used book from our online inventory
- Pick-up for textbooks will begin Tuesday January 14th at 10 a.m. in the Library located on the Charlestown Campus, 3rd floor, E Building.
- Students are responsible for checking with their instructors to ensure that they are selecting the correct book for their course.
- One (1) used textbook per student, per semester. Students are expected to return the book to the TAP Program at the conclusion of the semester to keep the program going!
- NO CODES are available through this program.
How to Access
Log into the TAP Smart Choice software using the first part of your student email (example: if your email is email@example.com, your username is bulldogs). The PIN for all students is 1234.
The books are organized by category then title and Author, some include edition numbers.
Order and Pick Up
After January 29th, students must email Molly Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note that when you come to the Library to get your book, you MUST bring a picture ID. ALL students can get a Bunker Hill ID at Student Central. IT'S FREE.
Bookstore Voucher Program
The Bookstore Voucher program is organized through the Student Financial Services office on a first come, first serve basis. The Bookstore Voucher Program funds for the Spring 2020 semester have already been distributed, and the link that was sent out via email has been closed.
Those who are awarded the Voucher will receive an email notification. These funds may only be used for access codes and new textbooks at the Bunker Hill bookstore. Funding received from the TAP Program for books or access codes will be counted as financial aid and may impact your award amount.
If you have questions about the Bookstore Voucher Program, please contact Melissa Holster at email@example.com