Textbook Assistance Program (TAP)
Fall Semester 2019 Textbook Request Form
We have listened to your feedback and have worked to streamline the process for obtaining used books, book vouchers and book codes to a new system that will not require you to wait in long lines.
The program has moved out of Student Activities to an on-line ordering system with a pick-up in the BHCC Library at the TAP desk area.
- You may request a used textbook, or
- a used textbook plus the required book code, or
- a book code, or
- if we do not have your required textbook a bookstore vouchers for up to $200 toward your required textbook may be provided. There are a limited number of bookstore vouchers available, first come first served.
New Textbook Voucher and/or Textbook Code
- No TAP application required.
- If your requested textbook is not in our inventory or you need the book code, you may receive one of the limited number of bookstore vouchers (for up to $200 max towards) the purchase of the textbook or book code.
- If you purchase a textbook with the voucher, we ask that you return the book at the end of the semester to assist us in sustaining the program for other students.
- ALL currently registered students may participate in the used Textbook Assistance Program on a first come first serve basis.
- Students are still limited to (1) one textbook each semester;
- If we have a book on hand that matches one of your top three requested, you will receive an email indicating the day/time for pick up at the BHCC Library TAP desk based on your preferences.
- If we do not have a book to match your needs, we will let you know so you can move forward with another plan to obtain a copy of the book.
For additional information regarding the Fall 2019 program, please contact email@example.com.
The Textbook Assistance Program (TAP) was developed by the BHCC Alumni Association and is made possible by the generous support of the BHCC Student Government Association and the BHCC Foundation.