Quick Links to Databases
Quick Links to Databases
- Sage Publishing Online
When performing a search in this database, please click on Browse in the "Search and Browse Journals by Discipline" box. On the next page, click on "SAGE Journals Available to Me".
- Academic OneFile - Large, general-purpose collection from Gale. Includes many peer-reviewed titles and covers virtually every subject area.
- Academic Search Complete - Designed for academic institutions, this database is a leading resource for scholarly research. It supports high-level research in the key areas of academic study by providing journals, periodicals, reports, books and more.
- Advances in Neonatal Care - Online journal.
- Advances in Nursing Science - Online journal.
- AgeLine - From EBSCO. This database focuses exclusively on issues of aging and the population of people aged 50 years and older. Updated on a weekly basis, AgeLine is the premier online resource for social gerontology research.
- AHFS Consumer Medication Information - AHFS Consumer Medication Information is a trusted source and recognized standard for patient drug information, available in both English and Spanish.
- Alternative Press Index - From EBSCO. A bibliographic database of journal, newspaper and magazine articles from hundreds of international alternative, radical and left periodicals. Covering 1991 to the present, it provides access to emerging theories and practices of social change.
- AJN, American Journal of Nursing - Online journal. Issues available: January 1996 to present.
- APA PsycARTICLES - A robust database offering complete access to the full text of more than 100 landmark journals in behavioral science and related fields ranging from education, to nursing, to business, to neuroscience.
- Art & Architecture Complete - Includes full-text coverage of more than 370 periodicals and more than 220 books with coverage dating back to 1937. It contains selective coverage for over 60 additional publications, and an image collection of over 63,000 images provided by Picture Desk and others. From EBSCO.
- Associates Programs Source Plus - a database designed specifically for the research needs of two-year college students. Providing hundreds of full-text journals and books, it covers the most relevant subjects, including biotechnology, graphic arts, criminal justice and veterinary assisting.
- Associated Press Images Collection - From EBSCO.
- AtoZ Food America - From World Trade Press. With thousands of recipes, hundreds of fascinating culture and ingredient articles, and essential culinary resources, Food America brings United States cuisines to you!
- AtoZ World Food - From World Trade Press. AtoZ World Food is a food culture and traditional recipes database for 174 countries.
- Gale in Context: Biography - Search for people, both current and historic, from all eras and fields of endeavor.
- Biomedical Reference Collection: Basic - Provides full text for over 100 journals in a variety of areas pertaining to medical study. From EBSCO.
- Boston Globe - Coverage 1980 onwards. From ProQuest.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Boston Globe - Full-text access to The Boston Globe covering 1872 to 1985. From ProQuest.
- Gale OneFile: Business - Perform in-depth research on management issues, economic indicators and business theories and practices, as well as on the activities of companies and industries.
- Business Source Complete - With premium full-text content and peer-reviewed business journals, this database is an essential tool for business students. It covers all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, banking, finance and more.
- Career Transitions - From Gale. Provides guidance and essential activities for job seekers and those investigating new career options, including students, soon to be graduates, and adults new to navigating the modern job market.
- Change: The Magazine of Higher Learning - Online journal. Subject: contemporary issues in higher education.
- Chronicle of Higher Education - Academic world's primary source of news and trend analysis. Includes fully searchable full-text articles, job announcements, reports on developments in information technology, and links to other Internet resources in higher education.
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text - This database provides full-text access to journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. CINAHL stands for Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature. From EBSCO.
- Clinical Laboratory Science - Online journal.
- Community & Junior College Libraries - Online journal.
- Community College Journal of Research and Practice - Online journal.
- Community College Review - Online journal.
- CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing - Online journal.
- CQ Researcher - Lengthy, original, and comprehensive reports and analysis on current news topics. Great for current events research and opinion papers. From Sage.
- Credo Reference - Full-text encyclopedias and guides to most areas of study. Includes titles like: law and medical dictionaries, art and art image guides, food, music, science, and technology encyclopedias. Also includes Mind Map, Credo's brainstorming tool. From Infobase.
- Criminal Justice Database - Provides access to over 200 publications in criminal justice, encompassing corrections administration, criminal and family law, drug rehabilitation, industrial security, law enforcement, and social work. From ProQuest. Also listed under the letter "P".
- Daedalus - Online journal. Full text coverage from Winter 2004 to Fall 2006. Journal of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Dimensions of Critical Care Nursing - Online journal.
- TDR/The Drama Review - Online journal. Full text coverage from Spring 1998 to Summer 2003 and Summer 2004 to Spring 2007.
- eBook Collection - From EBSCO. Access to the full-text of over 3,300 eBooks on subjects as diverse as computer programming, current literature, medicine, business, and law. 1,600 Project Gutenberg books, representing classic historical and literary works that have moved into the public domain, are also available. The EBSCO eBook Collection was formerly known as NetLibrary.
- eBook Academic Collection - From EBSCO.
- This growing subscription package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary e-books representing a broad range of academic subjects. The breadth of information available through this package ensures that students and scholars will have access to information relevant to their research needs.
- Offering more than 180,000 e-books, this collection includes titles from leading university presses such as Oxford University Press, MIT Press, State University of New York Press, Cambridge University Press, University of California Press, McGill-Queen's University Press, Harvard University Press and many others. Additional academic publishers include Elsevier, Ashgate Publishing, Taylor & Francis, Sage Publications and John Wiley & Sons.
- eBook Community College Collection - From EBSCO. Focused on the academic and trade information needs of community colleges, this multidisciplinary collection contains nearly 60,000 e-books, including thousands of workforce development titles from notable publishers including, Packt Publishing, Emereo and Charles C Thomas Publishers. The collection covers key subject areas including humanities, social sciences, business, science, technology and literary criticism.
- ProQuest Ebook Central - This is a large collection of eBooks spanning multiple subject areas. With ebrary, you can search and view the full text of thousands of books through your web browser. You can also download some of them to the device of your choosing. From ProQuest.
- Gale OneFile: Educator's Reference Complete - Content focuses on educational principles, child development and psychology, and best practices in education.
- eLibrary - Full-text, general subject magazines, newspapers, and reference books as well as transcripts, maps, pictures, web links and audio-visual files. Great for current events. From ProQuest.
- Engineering Source - the premier database for professionals and researchers across all engineering disciplines, including biomedical, civil, electrical, mechanical, environmental and software. It includes hundreds of full-text engineering journals, magazines and trade publications, plus books, conference papers and more. From EBSCO.
- Environment Complete - a leading full-text database for environmental studies. It provides hundreds of top environment journals and monographs covering agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, public policy, sustainability and other related subjects. It also includes millions of records and an environmental thesaurus. From EBSCO.
- Environment: Science and Policy for Sustainable Development - Online journal. Content available up to Volume 6 from 2011.
- ERIC - The Educational Resources Information Center is a national information system designed to provide users with ready access to an extensive body of education-related literature.
- ERIC via EBSCO - ERIC is also accessible via the EBSCO interface.
- Ethnic NewsWatch - Over 200 publications of the ethnic, minority and native press; searchable in both English and Spanish, with titles in both languages and more than 100,000 articles in Spanish. From ProQuest.
- European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750 - European Views of the Americas: 1493 to 1750 is a free archive of indexed publications related to the Americas and written in Europe before 1750. It includes thousands of valuable primary source records covering the history of European exploration as well as portrayals of Native American peoples.
- Exchange - The Early Childhood Leaders' Magazine. Online serial from EBSCO and accessible via EBSCO's Flipser platform.
- Facts On File Issues & Controversies - Issues and Controversies helps researchers understand the crucial issues we face today, exploring more than 800 hot topics in business, politics, government, education, and popular culture. Updated weekly, with links to a 12-year back-file, Issues and Controversies offers in-depth articles made to inspire thought-provoking debates. This database is great for research papers and debate preparation. From Infobase.
- Facts on File Issues & Controversies in History - This accessible educational database delivers dynamic, concise, and balanced coverage that provides the background, outcome, and contemporary points of view for every major debate and conflict in American history. From Infobase.
- Film & Television Literature Index with Full Text - from EBSCO. Film & Television Literature Index with Full Text is the pinnacle resource for researchers of film and television, providing the most comprehensive collection of full text from scholarly and popular sources, and spanning the entire spectrum of film and television studies.
- Food Science Source - This database provides cover to cover full-text coverage from over 1,400 food industry related publications Also included are over 1,000 market and food industry reports and tens of thousands of articles from other magazines and journals. From EBSCO.
- Funk & Wagnalls New World Encyclopedia - This database provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas. From EBSCO.
Gale Academic OneFile - Gale’s premier periodical resource, Gale Academic OneFile, provides millions of articles from over 17,000 scholarly journals and other authoritative sources—including thousands of podcasts and transcripts from NPR and CNN as well as videos from BBC Worldwide Learning. (Also available under the letter 'A' in the A-Z List).
Gale Academic OneFile Select - From arts and the humanities to social sciences, science and technology, this database meets research needs across all academic disciplines.
Gale General OneFile - A large, general-topic database from Gale. A one-stop source for news and periodical articles on a wide range of topics
Gale Health and Wellness - Provides instant access to carefully compiled and trusted medical reference materials.
Gale in Context: Biography - Search for people, both current and historic, from all eras and fields of endeavor.
Gale in Context: Global Issues - Offers international viewpoints on a broad spectrum of global issues, topics, and current events. Featured are hundreds of continuously updated issue and country portals that bring together a variety of specially selected, highly relevant sources for analysis of social, political, military, economic, environmental, health, and cultural issues.
Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints - This database is the premier online resource covering today's hottest social issues, from capital punishment to immigration to marijuana. This cross-curricular resource supports science, social studies, current events, and language arts classes. Informed, differing views help learners develop critical-thinking skills and draw their own conclusions.
Gale in Context: Science - Thousands of topic overviews, experiments, biographies, pictures, illustrations, and the latest scientific developments.
Gale in Context: U.S. History - Access to over 4,000 historical (primary) documents, articles from more than 30 reference titles, and over 110 full-text journal covering themes, events, individuals and periods in U.S. history from pre-Colonial times to the present.
Gale in Context: World History - An array of primary sources, images, maps and charts which provide expansive geographic and chronologic research materials for the study of world history.
Gale OneFile Subject Specific Databases
- Communications and Mass Media
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Diversity Studies
- Economics and Theory
- Educator's Reference Complete
- Environmental Studies and Policy
- Fine Arts
- Gardening and Horticulture
- Gender Studies
- Health and Medicine
- High School Edition
- Home Improvement
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Science
- Insurance and Liability
- Military and Intelligence
- Nursing And Allied Health
- Pop Culture Studies
- Popular Magazines
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Religion and Philosophy
- Vocations and Careers
- War and Terrorism
GenderWatch - From ProQuest. Enhances gender and women's studies, and gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) research by providing authoritative perspectives from 1970 to present. This well-established and highly reviewed resource offers over 300 titles, with more than 250 in full-text, from an array of academic, radical, community and independent presses.
General OneFile - A large, general-topic database from Gale. A one-stop source for news and periodical articles on a wide range of topics. (Also located above as Gale General OneFile).
Global Road Warrior - From World Trade Press. Global Road Warrior is a comprehensive country cultural database which features in-depth information on 175 countries.
ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Globe and Mail - Full-text access to The Globe and Mail covering 1844 to 2013. From ProQuest.
GreenFILE - Covers all aspects of human impact to the environment. This collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. From EBSCO.
Grove Music Online - The world’s premier online music encyclopedia, offering comprehensive coverage of music, musicians, music-making, and music scholarship.
- Health Care Management Review - Online journal.
- Health Source: Consumer Edition - A collection of consumer health information covering many health topics including the medical sciences, food sciences and nutrition, childcare, sports medicine and general health. From EBSCO.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition - Scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition also features the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide, which covers 1,300 generic drug patient education sheets with more than 4,700 brand names. From EBSCO.
- HeinOnline - A premier online database containing more than 170 million pages and 200,000 titles of historical and government documents in a fully searchable, image-based format. HeinOnline bridges an important research gap by providing comprehensive coverage from inception of more than 2,600 law-related periodicals.
- In addition to its vast collection of academic journals, HeinOnline contains the entire Congressional Record, Federal Register, and Code of Federal Regulations, complete coverage of the U.S. Reports back to 1754, and entire databases dedicated to treaties, constitutions, case law, world trials, classic treatises, international trade, foreign relations, U.S. Presidents, and much more.
- HeritageQuest Online - From ProQuest. Provides access to more than 4.4 billion records. It delivers an essential collection of genealogical and historical sources—with coverage dating back to the 1700s—that can help people find their ancestors and discover a place’s past.
- History Vault - Find documents from the Civil Rights and the Black Freedom Struggle and Women's Studies collections. Mostly primary sources included. From ProQuest.
- Home Healthcare Now - Online journal.
-NO RESULTS FOUND-
- JSTOR - Contains the backfiles (older issues) of over 50 scholarly journals; the most recent several years (usually three-five years) of any particular journal are not available via JSTOR. Includes almost one hundred years worth of articles.
Expanded access to additional collections until June 30, 2022: Arts & Sciences I-XV, Business IV, Ecology & Botany II, Hebrew Journals, Ireland, Jewish Studies, Life Sciences, Lives of Literature, Security Studies, Sustainability, 19th Century British Pamphlets, World Heritage Sites: Africa, Struggles for Freedom: Southern Africa, Global Plants.
- JSTOR - Open and Free Content. It includes journals, ebooks and community collections (library contributed open access collections).
- Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing - Online journal.
- Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing - Online journal.
- Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Online journal.
- Journal of Hospice & Palliative Nursing - Online journal.
- Journal of Infusion Nursing - Online journal.
- Journal of Nursing Administration - Online journal.
- Journal of Nursing Care Quality - Online journal.
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)- Online journal.
- Journal of Transcultural Nursing - Online journal.
- Journal of Web Librarianship - Online journal. An international, peer-reviewed journal focused on all aspects of librarianship as practiced on the World Wide Web, including both existing and emerging roles and activities of information professionals.
- JoVE (Journal of Visualized Experiments) - JoVE is the leading producer and publisher of video resources for science education and research. With thousands of videos published across several disciplines in science, medicine, and engineering, the JoVE library provides clear, detailed illustrations of a vast range of scientific techniques and concepts.
JoVE Journal Description - JoVE Journal is the world’s first peer-reviewed scientific video journal. Scientific research is published in video form alongside text protocols, bringing to life the intricate details of experimental methods.
JoVE Science Education - A video library dedicated to teaching the practice and theory of scientific experiments through engaging and easy-to-understand visual demonstrations.
JoVE Science Education: Advanced Biology - Video protocols and concepts of advanced experiments in biology.
JoVE Science Education: Basic Biology - Video protocols and concepts of basic experiments in biology.
JoVE Science Education: Chemistry - Video protocols and concepts of basic experiments in chemistry.
JoVE Science Education: Clinical Skills - Video protocols and concepts of skills performed in the clinical setting.
JoVE Science Education: Environmental Sciences - Video protocols and concepts of basic experiments in the environmental sciences
Other JoVE Collections
Encyclopedia of Experiments: Biology - Online video encyclopedias of advanced research experiments for scientists using the model organisms Drosophila melanogaster, Caenorhabditis elegans, and Danio rerio.
JoVE Core: Biology - JoVE Core: Biology brings biology to life through over 300 concise and easy-to-understand animated video lessons that explain key concepts in biology, plus more than 150 scientist-in-action videos that show actual research experiments conducted in today’s laboratories
JoVE Core: Molecular Biology - JoVE Core: Molecular Biology showcases the molecular processes of the cell through clear and concise animated video lessons. Additionally, in scientist-in-action videos, these concepts' application is demonstrated through actual experiments in modern laboratories
JoVE Lab Manual: Biology - Comprehensive, curriculum-focused videos for both instructors and students in introductory biology lab courses
- Kanopy - Fiction and non-fiction streaming movies database.
- To request specific films from Kanopy for viewing and use, please complete the survey located in the following location: Kanopy Online Request Form
- Kids InfoBits - A database developed especially for beginning researchers in Kindergarten through Grade 5. Featuring a developmentally appropriate, visually graphic interface. From Gale.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts - Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. From EBSCO.
- Library Journal - Online journal.
- Literacy Research and Instruction - Online journal. Full text content available starting with issue 2 from 2009 to issue 4 from 2011.
- Literary Reference Center Plus - The definitive literary database covering all genres and timeframes. It includes thousands of full-text poems, short stories, synopses, critical essays, literary journals, reference books and author biographies, plus lesson plans and literary study guides. It gives students a complete foundation of literary reference works.
Literature Resource Center is Gale’s most current, comprehensive and reliable online literature database offering the broadest and most representative range of authors and their works including a deep collection of full-text critical and literary analysis. The database provides researchers with unbounding evidence to support their literary responses and thesis statements through a diversity of scholars and critics that ensure all views and perspectives are represented.
- MasterFILE Premier - A general topic database that provides full text for nearly 1,700 general reference publications with full text information dating as far back as 1975. Covering virtually every subject area of general interest. From EBSCO.
- MAS Ultra: School Edition - Contains full text for nearly 500 popular, high school magazines, more than 360 full text reference books, 85,670 biographies, 105,786 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 460,000 photos, maps & flags. From EBSCO.
- MCN, American Journal of Maternal Child Nursing - Online journal.
- MathSciNet - From the American Mathematical Society. MathSciNet® is an electronic publication offering access to a carefully maintained and easily searchable database of reviews, abstracts and bibliographic information for much of the mathematical sciences literature.
- Medline via EBSCO - Search the contents of Medline through EBSCO. Provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine. Medline can also be used directly through the Pubmed website.
- Med/Surg Insider Supplement - Online journal. Fall 2009 issue only.
- Middle Search Plus - Provides full text for more than 140 popular, middle school magazines. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays. From EBSCO.
- Military & Government Collection - Designed to offer current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government. From EBSCO.
- Nexis Uni - Provides access to national and international newspapers, business and industry reports, and legal information including law reviews, federal and state laws, and individual cases.
- New Directions for Community Colleges - Online journal. From Wiley.
- New England Quarterly - Online journal. A journal devoted to New England's cultural, literary, political, and social history.
- Newspaper Source - Provides cover-to-cover full text for 47 national (U.S.) & international newspapers. From EBSCO.
- The New York Times - Search the full text of The New York Times (starting in 1985). From Gale.
- NoodleTools - Citation creator. To start using, please register for an account.
- Nurse Educator - Online journal.
- Nursing - Online journal.
- Nursing Critical Care - Online journal.
- Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! - Online journal.
- Nursing Management - Online journal.
- Nursing Research - Online journal. Issues available: July 1, 2015 to January 1, 2021 (Volume 64, Issue 4 through Volume 70, Issue 1).
- Orthopaedic Nursing - Online journal.
- Philosopher's Index with Full Text - The leading full-text database covering all major fields of philosophy and related disciplines. It provides hundreds of full-text philosophy journals from around the world, many of which available with no embargo.
- Physics Teacher - Online journal.
- Points of View Reference Center - A collection of topic overviews, and analysis presenting both sides of many current and controversial issues. Great for opinion and argument papers. From EBSCO.
- PrepSTEP for Community Colleges - from EBSCO. PrepSTEP for Community Colleges offers targeted learning centers with practice tests, tutorials, e-books, articles and flashcards to help you achieve your goals.
- Primary Search - Provides full text for more than 70 popular, magazines for elementary school research. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). From EBSCO.
Professional Case Management - Online journal.
- Professional Development Collection - Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly specialized collection of nearly 520 high quality education journals. From EBSCO.
- ProQuest Criminal Justice Database - Provides access to over 200 publications in criminal justice, encompassing corrections administration, criminal and family law, drug rehabilitation, industrial security, law enforcement, and social work. From ProQuest.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Boston Globe - Full-text access to The Boston Globe covering 1872 to 1985.
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Globe and Mail - Full-text access to The Globe and Mail covering 1844 to 2013.
- ProQuest Political Science Database - Provides users access to over 450 leading political science and international relations journals. This collection provides the full text of many core titles included in Worldwide Political Science Abstracts. Political Science Database also includes thousands of recent, full-text, political science dissertations from U.S. and Canadian universities and other sources such as country reports and policy papers.
- APA PsycARTICLES - A robust database offering complete access to the full text of more than 100 landmark journals in behavioral science and related fields ranging from education, to nursing, to business, to neuroscience.
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection - Covers topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods. From EBSCO.
- Publicly Available Content Database - Designed to complement other databases and collections, this database brings together or links to full text for publicly available scholarly content from a number of different sources from around the world. It includes content from major subject repositories such as arXiv as well as open access journals. Content includes journal articles, pre-prints, books, conference papers and reports.
- PubMed/Medline - A database of professional biomedical literature. PubMed is a Web-based, searchable database of over 17 million article references published in more than 5000 biomedical journals and magazines. Pubmed contains a mix of full-text and citation-only articles. To access the freely accessible articles, click on "Free full text available" under "Text availability".
-NO RESULTS FOUND-
- Regional Business News - Coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States. From EBSCO.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection - Coverage of such topics as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy. From EBSCO.
- Research Companion - From ProQuest. Helps students do more effective scholarly research and supports educators as they teach the core information literacy principles of finding, evaluating, and using information.
- Rock's Backpages - Rock's Backpages is an online archive of music journalism, sourced from freelance contributions to the music and mainstream press from the 1950s to the present day. The articles are full text and searchable, and all are reproduced with the permission of the copyright holders.
- Sage Publishing Online - Provides online full-text access to 16 academic journals across multiple disciplines. Please note that coverage ranges correspond to past library subscriptions and do not necessarily cover up to the present day. Download the PDF for a title list and coverage ranges.
- When performing a search in this database, please click on Browse in the "Search and Browse Journals by Discipline" box. On the next page, click on "SAGE Journals Available to Me".
- Salem Press eBooks - The Salem Press eBook collection provides access to multiple eBook titles covering Literature, Health, Science, History, and Careers. The full text of all titles can be searched, browsed, printed, and downloaded.
- Science Database - From ProQuest. It is a growing resource of 7.3 million full text articles from over 1,600 sources. In full-text format, researchers have access to all the charts, diagrams, graphs, tables, photos, and other graphical elements so vital to scientific and engineering literature. It supports the needs of students studying applied and general sciences.
- Science Full-Text Select - Focusing on General Science, Applied Science and Technology, and Agriculture. Subjects include the study of food and energy issues, the environment, biological and chemical sciences, and engineering and computing technology. From EBSCO.
- Gale in Context: Science - Also listed under the letter "G" in the A-Z List.
- Science Online - Online magazine (from AAAS - American Association for the Advancement of Science).
- Science Reference Center - Science Reference Center™ is a comprehensive research database that provides easy access to a multitude of full-text science-oriented content. Topics covered include biology, chemistry, earth & space science, environmental science, health & medicine, history of science, life science, physics, science & society, science as inquiry, scientists, technology and wildlife. From EBSCO.
- Science Reference Center can also be accessed through a unique stand-alone interface. The same content is available through the standard EBSCO interface above.
- The Serials Directory - Provides access to the most up-to-date and accurate bibliographic information as well as current pricing structures for popular serials. From EBSCO.
- 60 Minutes: 1997-2004 - For the first time ever, nearly two decades of television’s most preeminent program are available online in one expansive streaming video resource. The 60 MINUTES: 1997–2014 collection from Alexander Street grants unprecedented access to the CBS News archives from this period, including many episodes not widely seen since their original broadcast. From ProQuest and Alexander Street.
- SocINDEX with Full Text - From EBSCO. A robust sociology research database. It provides full-text, peer-reviewed sociology journals covering many studies including gender studies, criminal justice, social psychology, racial studies, religion and social work.
- Swank Digital Campus - Swank Digital Campus provides a customizable academic streaming library of over 25,000 feature films, documentaries and foreign films from the largest movie studios, including Walt Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount, NBCUniversal, Columbia Pictures, Lions Gate, MGM, Miramax and many more.
- Teacher Reference Center - Indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators. From EBSCO.
- U.S. History in Context (Gale in Context: U.S. History) - From Gale. Also listed under the letter "G" for Gale in the A-Z List.
- WestlawNext - To gain access, please request a login and password from your Paralegal professor.
- Wiley Online Library - Access to over 1,500 online journals - for a list of journals, click here: WileyJournalsList.
- Gale in Context: World History - Also listed under the letter "G" for Gale in the A-Z List.
-NO RESULTS FOUND-
-NO RESULTS FOUND-
-NO RESULTS FOUND-