- GradLeaders is BHCC’s free online career tool. This is the best way to search and apply for a variety of jobs and internships, and be informed about career events on and off campus.
- Internship and volunteer opportunities
- Job openings – locally and across the U.S.
- A tool to help you create strong resumes and cover letters
- Career and industry information
- Employer profiles
- Go to bhcc.edu/gradleaders
- Log in: Use your BHCC username and password
- Check and enter basic information
- Opt in: To receive important reminders
- Go to “Save” and then “Submit Profile”
- Search for jobs and internships at “Job Search”
- On “Job Search” under “Position Type” you can find internship, Learn and Earn, work-study, volunteer, on-campus and part/full-time positions
- Upload resume by going to “Profile” and “Resume”
GradLeaders makes it simple to share information about open positions, internships, and volunteer opportunities at your organization for thousands of BHCC students and alumni.
- Free and easy to use resource
- You can post openings, view applicant profiles, resumes, and cover letters, sign up to host on campus information sessions, and receive notices about campus-based career events
Your Gradleaderemployer profile informs students about your business and corporate culture
- Go to Employers GradLeader to start the process.
- Put your email, create a password, and follow the instructions. Your email address will also serve as your username. *If you have already an account in our system, log in using your previous credentials.
- Next, enter your company’s name and go to “Find”. If your company is not listed, please select “Add Organization” and fill out the profile.
- After creating an account, go to “Add New Job Posting” on the top right side of the screen.
- Complete your contact information and once approved by BHCC staff, you will have full access to post positions and register for upcoming Job Fairs and Career Events.
For Alumni, Faculty and Staff:
For access to Gradleaders please fill out our GradLeader Request form.