Donate to the DISH
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the DISH Food Pantry is seeing an increase in usage and need among students. Any donations are incredibly helpful and appreciated. The majority of our inventory is from the Greater Boston Food Bank, which means that our donation needs are very specific.
Please visit our Amazon Wish List or see below for our most-needed items. Mail-in items and in-person drop-offs are also welcome. Direct mail-in donations to DISH Food Pantry, 250 New Rutherford Avenue, Boston, MA, 02129. For an in-person drop off, please contact Molly Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also donate monetarily to the BHCC Foundation. Please select “Student Hunger Assistance Fund” as a designation.
- All donations must be unopened and unexpired.
- Please only donate items that you would purchase for your own family/children.
Most Needed Items:
- Baby food, snacks, formula, and diapers
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, allergen-free products (snacks, pasta, etc.)
- Granola bars/other single-serve snacks
- Cleaning supplies (soap, paper towels, etc.)
- Textured Hair Care (coconut/shea butter conditioners)
- Full-sized hygiene products (lotion, shaving cream, shampoo/conditioner)
- Tea/coffee bags
- Spices & cooking oils