Work For Us
We Need Expert Training Consultants
We keep our doors open for top-notch consultants and trainers who can best serve our clients. Interested professionals should forward resumes/CV and proposal ideas to Mark Wigfall, Senior Program Coordinator.
The Division of Workforce and Economic Development is available to assist you with your needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your site or at one of the BHCC campuses. We offer instructor-led, computer-based and/or distance learning options for training.
- Basic Workplace Skills
- Computer Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Communication
- Leadership Development
- Occupational Spanish
- Presentation Skills
- Sexual Harassment
- Supervisory Skills
- Team Building
- Technical Training
- Workplace English as a Second Language
We Will Work With You To:
- Identify corporate learning and development needs
- Assess employee skills
- Design/Customize module programs that can transfer to college credit
- Deliver programs where and when needed
- Create career pathways
- Monitor and evaluate training outcomes and impact (ROI)
- We work closely with MassHire and the Massachusetts Department of Labor.
Call us today to learn more about how we can support your workforce needs.