Policies & Procedures
- You are responsible for all equipment left in the room.
- If you finished early or need to cancel please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please do not leave any files on the computer. It will be deleted and we will not be able to retrieve it.
- Please leave remotes on cart when finished.
- Equipment cannot be guaranteed for on time delivery if orders are not placed 24 hours in advance. Please schedule your equipment accordingly.
Please Note: If you are using a smart room classroom, you must use the equipment already available in the room. For smart room equipment use and training, please contact the Teaching, Learning and Instructional Technology Center (TLiTC) at 617-228-3427. Most smart rooms are equipped with a VCR, DVD player, computer, and document camera. It also includes a laptop connection for LCD projection. If your classroom doesn't have the equipment you need please contact us.
For any questions, problems or concerns please contact us.