Get Office 365 for FREE!
Bunker Hill Community College is pleased to announce the availability of Office 365 for all currently enrolled students! Students can Install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs or other mobile devices, including Windows tablets and iPads.
Click here to obtain your free Office 365 download: http://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education
- Full, installed applications: Create reports and presentations with the latest versions of the applications you know and trust. Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access.
- Easy, real-time collaboration: Work with your classmates online and see each other's changes in real-time with Office Online and OneDrive. No more emailing outdated versions back and forth.
- Optimized note-taking tools: Type or handwrite notes, capture webpages, record audio/video, embed spreadsheets, and more with OneNote, available on all your devices.
How to Download Office 365
Follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Office 365 website for Students: http://products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education
- Enter your BHCC student email address and click Get Started.
- Log into your BHCC student Web Mail account and simply follow the remaining steps to start the download and to create your Office ID.