iOS Mobile App Certificate Program
“By the end of 2017, market demand for mobile app development services will grow at least five times faster than internal IT organizations' capacity to deliver them.” - Gartner, Market Research Organization
The next big app could be one you create!
The need for mobile app developers is constantly on the rise. Get the skills you need to build basic iOS mobile apps at Bunker Hill Community College with the iOS Mobile App Certificate Program. You’ll learn to design, create, and support mobile applications for Android. This 16-credit certificate program provides graduates with skills needed to thrive in this exciting, high-demand field.
About the Program
The iOS Mobile App Certificate Program prepares students for an entry-level position as a mobile app developer in an iOS environment. Students learn to create basic mobile apps for iOS-platform devices using industry-standard tools.
The program is designed to align with the needs specified by industry partners.
This option includes stackable credentials, ideal for working professionals looking to enhance their existing information technology skills.
IT Career Exploration CIT-102
Information Technology Problem Solving CIT-113
Mobile App Development CIT-129
Introduction to Creating Mobile Apps CIT-131
Design for Mobile Devices CIT-135
Programming for iOS I CIT-238
Graduates will be able to:
• Utilize skills and competencies required to program basic iOS applications.
• Utilize skills and competencies required to design basic mobile applications on several device platforms.
• Tackle large problems by systematically breaking them down into smaller, more manageable problems.
• Use knowledge, skills, and resources to effectively adapt to change.
• Utilize a foundation in programming practices and principles.
*Please visit the program page for prerequisites and alternate course options.