Community Collaborations Around Programming
In addition to collaborating with agencies and programs with student practicum site activity, the Department faculty also serve as members and advisors to several community groups. These include, but are not limited to, the following.
- ABCD-Community Health Worker Initiative Grant
- HEARY- A School-age and Youth Development Work/Training Collaboration
- Department of Early Education and Care Building Careers Grant
- Child Care Resource Center
- Community Partnership Programs in multiple communities in our area
- Children’s Trust Fund - Family Development Credentialing Program
In addition to these collaborations, agencies and child care programs often work directly with the Department and the Workforce Development Center to provide on-site coursework for their employees. Email email@example.com, Workforce Development Center, for information about this possibility.